I hope you've been enjoying our sneaky 2nd summer, long may it continue. Pre-season is in full swing at the moment and I feel our bodies are finally starting to remember what it's like to play hockey again. There are have been great matches for the 1s and 2s and the 3s will be getting their first friendly this week. We are still awaiting League start times from Leinster Hockey.
Just a couple of quick housekeeping items:
1. Training is back to 7-9pm Monday and Wednesday for ALL players
2. Please ensure to only use the BACK-GATE for entry to the pitches
3. Can everyone please make sure that they respond to the ClubZap Training requests ASAP. Coaches need to know who's coming to training. From next week onwards both Monday and Wednesday training sessions will come out on a Sunday. Please respond by Sunday evening
4. Due to covid we can't use the club bibs. We are asking everyone to pick up a YELLOW-BLUE bib from Ed Sports (7 euros)
5. All club kit is available at Ed Sports
6. There will be a new website hopefully up this week
7. Membership - you can pay through the app. At the bottom go to 'MY CLUB' and 'MEMBERSHIP' - you will also be able to pay through the website
you can pay in one or three installments. (we are just waiting on them to add the three installments bit)
8. Junior hockey starts on the Monday 6th September
Hope to see you all on the pitch!